1. Fish boosts your memory.
2. Strawberries help lower high blood pressure.
3. Bananas, peaches, and cantaloupe are rich in potassium which helps maintain a healthy blood pressure.
4. Raisins are rich in iron which helps transport oxygen to tissues and cells throughout the body.
5. Mangoes boost the memory and shield against Alzheimer’s disease.
6. Olive oil protects your heart, promotes weight loss, and smoothes your skin.
7. Garlic kills bacteria.
8. Apricots, broccoli, cantaloupe, carrots, grapes, and sweet potatoes preserve your eye sight.
9. Lemons help smooth your skin.
10. Honey increases energy, heals wounds, fights allergies, aids in digestion, and guards against ulcers.
11. Cantaloupe lowers your cholesterol.
12. Bananas quiet a cough.
13. Mushrooms nourish the lung, stomach, kidneys, and strengthen the bones as well.
14. Eating sweet potatoes lifts your mood.
15. Water, watermelon, green tea, olive oil, cabbage, carrots, chestnuts, and peanuts help promote weight loss.
16. Yogurt aids in digestion, supports the immune system, and lowers cholesterol.