1. PROMOTE WEIGHT LOSS: Apple cider vinegar (ACV) may help promote weight loss by stabilizing your blood sugar levels and suppressing your appetite. To reap the weight loss benefits of apple cider vinegar, try taking 1-2 teaspoons in a glass of water before each meal. But do not rely solely on ACV to help you lose weight; it works better when you accompany it with diet and exercise.
2. AID IN DIGESTION: Promoting a healthy digestive system is one of ACV’s most popular claims to fame. If you suffer from chronic acid reflux, ACD can clear it up if taken regularly before each meal.
3. CLEAR SKIN: Don’t spend money on pricey topical astringents for acne prone skin when you can take ACV every day. You can also have a detoxifying bath that will draw out toxins, begin cleansing your system, and clear up your skin; add a cup of ACV and a cup of Epsom salts to a hot bath and relax.
4. REMOVE WARTS: Instead of going to the doctors to have a wart removed you can soak a cotton ball with ACV and attach it to the wart and cover it with a bandage. Leave the bandage on overnight and continue this process until the wart is gone.
5. BOOST IMMUNITY: ACV is a blend of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that help ward off common colds. ACV also contains antimicrobial and antiseptic properties so take a swig of this natural cold remedy and you will be feeling better in no-time.
6. BEAUTIFUL HAIR: Over time our hair gathers build up from styling products and deep-conditioning treatments. To remove this build up dilute 1/3 cup of ACV in 4 cups of water and pour over your hair after shampooing. Leave it in for about 15 seconds before rinsing your hair. Make sure to rinse your hair with cold water so you seal the hair shaft and create more shine. Please note that because ACV is acidic you should not use this hair treatment daily. And don’t worry; your hair won’t smell like vinegar, the smell will go away when your hair dries.
*Make sure you purchase organic and unfiltered apple cider vinegar so you receive all of the vitamins*