Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cute & Clever Valentine's Sayings

As Valentine's Day is approaching I am supplying you with a list of the CUTEST and most CLEVER sayings/phrases!  Whether you have money to spend or are on a tight budget you can make a handmade card that will warm anyone's heart.  So get out your cardstock, markers, glue, and glitter and make your friends, family, and Valentine a card that they will save forever :)

 
Candy Valentines
1. Stick with me Valentine! Pink or red Pixie Stix
2. You Rock! Red Pop Rocks or Rock Candy
3. You're the Bomb! Wrap Rolos in red cardstock
4. You Blow Me Away! Blow Pop Sucker
5. We're Mint to be! Mints
6. I Chews You to be My Valentine! Gum
7. You're a Great Catch! Swedish Fish
8. You Make Me Snicker! Snickers
9. Don't Ever Change Valentine! Bag of chocolate coins
10. Happy Valentine's Day, Toots! Tootsie Rolls
11. B Mine. Butterfinger
12. XOXO. Hershey Hugs & Kisses.
13. You Stole a Piece of My Heart. Reeses Pieces
14. You're a Joy, Valentine! Almond Joy
15. You're Beary Special! Gummy Bears
16. I'm a Sucker for You! Suckers
17. You Have My Heart! Conversation Hearts
18. I'm Hot For You! Red Hots or Hot Tamales
 
Snack Food Valentines
1. I Love You Beary Much!  Teddy Grahams
2. I'm Lucky to Have You! Lucky Charms Cereal
3. You're Kool! Kool-Aid
4. You're a Great Catch, Valentine! Gold Fish
5. I Love Everything You Dew! Mountain Dew
6. I Soda Think You're Cute! Soda
7. You Crack Me Up! Cracker Jacks
8. I Have So Much Fun with You! Funyon Chips
9. I Like You a Hole Bunch! Donut Holes
10. We Go Together Like PB&J! PB&J Sandwich
11. I've Got a Crush on You! Crush Soda.
12. You're the Apple of My Eye! Apple Jacks Cereal or Apple Juice Box
13. Everyday I Like You S'more. S'mores.
14. I Knead You! Bread
15. You are My Sunshine! Sunchips
 
Healthy Food Valentines
1. I Like You Berry Much! Strawberries
2. You Make Me Go Bananas! Bananas
3. I'm Nuts About You, Valentine! Almonds or Peanuts
4. Orange Ya' Glad You're My Valentine! Oranges
5. We Make the Perfect Pear! Pears
6. To a POP-ular Kid! Popcorn
7. Olive You! Olives
8. Would it be Corny to Tell You How Much I Love You? Corn Nuts
9. I Can't Live Without You! Bottle of Water
10. You're a Cutie! Cutie Clementines
 
Useful Object Valentines
1. You Mean the World to Me. Map or Globe
2. Bee Mine. Burt's Bees chapstick or Lip Gloss
3. You're a Cut Above The Rest. Cookie Cutter
4. I'm Stuck on You. Band-Aids
5. I'm Crazy for You. Crazy Straws
6. I've Had My Eye on You. Magnifying Glass
7. You're Sew Special to Me. Sewing Kit
8. We're the Perfect Pair. Socks
9. I Searched and Found the Best Valentine. Word Search Book
10. Read My Lips, Valentine...I'm Yours! Chapstick or Lip Gloss
11. I've Got My Eyes on You. Googly Eyes
12. You Rule! Ruler
13. You're the Highlight of My Day! Highlighter
14. Let's Stick Together! Glue
15. You're Just Write for Me. Pen or Pencil
16. You're Cute as a Button! Buttons
17. Can't Resist Your Pull. Magnet
18. Our Class Would Knot be the Same Without You. Friendship Bracelet
19. You Warm My Heart. Hot Pad
20. You Can Count on Me When Things Get Sticky. Hand Wipes or Anti-Bacterial Soap
21. I Was Soapin' You'd be My Valentine. Soap
22. You Make My Heart Pound! Hammer
23. You Light Up My Life! Candle
24. You Rub Me the Right Way! Lotion
25. I'm Hooked on You! Fishing Hook
 
Toy Valentines
1. I Dig You! Shovel
2. You're Sweet and I'm Not Lion! Plastic Lion
3. You Make My Heart Glow! Glo-Sticks
4. Have a Ball This Valentine's Day! Bouncy Ball
5. You Blow Me Away! Bubbles
6. Love is a Battlefield! G.I. Joes
7. I Wheelie Like You! Little Racecars
8. I'm Wild About You! Plastic Zoo Animals
9. I'm Stuck on You! Sticker
10. You're Dino-mite! Plastic Dinosaur
11. Life is More Bearable with You in it! Teddy Bear
12. You Auto Be Mine! Toy Car
 
'Doodle' Valentines
1. Thumb Body Loves You! Thumb Prints
2. I Mustache You a Question. Will You be My Valentine?
3. Stick with Me! Sticks
4. You're Just My Type! Typewriter
5. I'd Love to Hang Out with You! Clothes Pin
6. You're Outta This World Valentine! Rocket Ship
7. I'd Pick You Any Day! Flower
8. You're a Hoot! Owl
9. Owl be Your Friend Forever! Owl
10. I Think You're A-MAZE-ING!! Maze
 


No comments:

Post a Comment