Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day; it sets the tone for your entire day. If you have a filling breakfast that is packed with protein you will stay full longer and help keep your blood-sugar levels stable.
- Prepare a serving of organic rolled oats as directed (I use quick oats)
- Pour 2 Tbsp. of organic ground milled flax seed onto the cooked oatmeal
- Top with 12 unsalted almonds
- Sprinkle 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon on top
- Add 1 Tbsp. of dried fruit like cranberries, cherries, or blueberries (I LOVE dried cranberries)