Thursday, January 3, 2013

Nutella Fudge Brownies

These brownies are AMAAAAZING!  They are ooey, gooey, and chewy with crisp corners.  I am never making any other brownie recipe EVER again (that's how good these are).  These brownies are the perfect sweet treat for when you're pulling an all-nighter studying for a big exam and will definitely make a splash when you need to bring a dish to pass.  Be careful though because they are soooo addicting!!

Ingredients:
3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp. of salt
1/3 cup of 'I Can't Believe it's Not Butter' (I used the one with olive oil)
1 cup of sugar
2 large eggs (I used Egg Beaters instead)
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
1 cup of Nutella

Directions:
1.  Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.

2.  Combine flour and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
3.  Blend butter until light and fluffy using an electric mixer or a whisk (I don't have a mixer so I used a whisk and it turned out great). Mix in sugar, eggs, and vanilla very well.  Then add in the Nutella and mix until thoroughly blended.  Now mix in the flour and salt mixture.
4.  Pour into a square 8-inch greased pan and bake for 32-36 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment